The European Parliament of the European Union.
embodying the Opinion of the European Parliament on the proposal from the Commission
of the European Communities to the Council on the extension of the period of application
of Regulation (EEC) No 1253-73 in imports of the wine product exported under the label
of 'Cyprus Sherry', originating in and coming from Cyprus and the introduction of
subsidies for similar wine products produced in the Community as originally constituted
and exported to Ireland and the United Kingdom.
The European Parliament,
- having regard to the proposal from the Commission of the European Communities to the
Council (COM (73) 2032 fin.),
- having been consulted by the Council pursuant to Article 43 of the EEC Treaty (Doc.
- having regard to the report of the Committee on External Economic Relations and the
Opinion of the Committee on Agriculture (Doc. 295/73),
- Approves the Commission's proposal;
- Instructs its President to forward this Resolution to the Council and Commission of the
[Mirrors||Home||Brief Overview||Detailed History||Constitutional Aspects||Enclaved Greek Cypriots||Missing Persons||Destruction of Cultural Heritage||Violations of Human Rights||Foreign Press Articles||United Nations||European Union||Greek Government||Related Links||Search||Feedback]
Number of accesses since Thu Feb 8 13:44:06 EST 1996:
Giorgos Zacharia (firstname.lastname@example.org) © 1995-1999.
Last modified: Fri Jun 21 10:58:45 EDT 1996