1. Scene on railroad pier, Smyrna, where refugees embarked.
2. Weeding out the men. All men of military age were torn away from their wives and children and led away in groups for deportation to the interior.
3.The Long Line That Leads to Death. Deportation of Christians from their homes to the arid wastes to die.
4. Portion of the three thousand persons, who fled to the water-front in the destruction of Smyrna. They were a human wall two miles long, the blazing city behind and the Aegean Sea before them.
5. Smyrna at the Height of the Fire.
6. Smyrna burning, with populace on quay.
7. Other scenes of Smyrna in flames.