Visit our Archive of Documents from NATO
Cyprus & the Cyprus Problem
A. Turks Kill Two Unarmed Greek Cypriot Demonstrators (August 11, August 14, 1996)
B. Turkish Soldiers Shoot Dead Unarmed Cypriot Refugee (October 13, 1996)
- The events of August 11th and August 14th, by the Cyprus Press and Information Office
- UNFICYP Report of 11 August 1996
- UNFICYP Report of 14 August 1996
- Turkish and Turkish Cypriot Press on the Killing of Two Unarmed Greek Cypriots by Turks in Cyprus
- Irish Times,27.8.1996 "European Court may hear Cyprus murder case"
- "Officials" in Turkish side took part in Greek Cypriot's Killing
- The Facts: Shot While Standing With His Hands Up
- Government Spokesman: A Cold Blooded Murder By Turkish Army
2. Hellenic Republic Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Other Sources of Information
Copyright © 1995-2014 HR-Net (Hellenic Resources Network). An HRI Project.
All Rights Reserved.