TO ALL PARTICIPANTS
OF THE 1st WORLD OLYMPIC CONGRESS OF PHILOSOPHY
AND TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
The organization of the aforementioned Congress is going well and we hope for a good and successful Congress.
1. The Congress will be held in June 27th up to July 4th, 2004 in Athens (where we shall have only the Official Opening Ceremony and a Session) and in Spetses (where the remaining events of the Congress will take place).
The Athens Official Opening Ceremony and first Papers Session of the Congress will start in the morning at the main Aula of the University of Athens (30, Panepistimiou Str., downtown Athens):
|I.||Registration (Congress Material, Budges, etc.):||08.00 - 10.00|
|II.||Adresses - Official Opening:||10.00 - 10.30|
|III.||Congress First Papper:||10.30 - 11.00|
|IV.||Congress Second Paper:||11.00 - 11.30|
|V.||Discussion:||11.30 - 12.00|
In the afternoon of the same day (27/7/2004) and around 19.30--20.00 the Secretariat of the Congress will be open at the Anargyreios and Korgialeneios School of Spetses for Registration of those who have not already been registered in Athens (Congress Material, Budges, etc.):
2. The Final Congress Programme will be given to all Participants upon registration at the Opening of the Congress.
3. All Participants (except from the Invited Speakers) should take care of their own accommodation arrangements in Athens and in Spetses, as it has already been stated at the First Circular of the Congress.
The Invited Speakers, when in Athens, will be accommodated at HESPERIA HOTEL (STADIOU STREET & ED. LO) near the University Precinct. In Spetses they will be accommodated at LEFKA HOTEL.
4.We would like to ask all Congress participants (and the Invited Speakers included) to send us as soon as possible their date of arrival and date of departure and traveling arrangements to Athens and Spetses and for their return, and also to inform us whether they will be at the Congress Opening Ceremony and Paper Session on the 27th of June (09.00-13.00) in Athens.
5. For their accommodation arrangements the Participants (iexcept from the Invited Speakers) can either find help on their own by contacting the local hotels at Spetses or address themselves to Årasmus Conferences Tours and Travel S.A., i.e., the Official Congress Travel Agency for hotel accommodation, reservations and travelling.
6. The Papers Sessions will last from the 28th of June 2004 in the morning up to the evening of the 2nd of July 2004. In July 3rd, 2004, a one-day excursion will take place for the Congress participants to Epidaurus, Nafplio, Mycenes and Tolo. Participants that wish to participate at the excursion should fill in the relevant form and address themselves to Årasmus Conferences Tours and Travel S.A. for their participation.
7. During the Congress a special GALA DINNER will be held. Participants that wish to participate can send to the Organizing Secretariat (5, Simonidou Str., 17456 ALIMOS) the relevant PARTICIPATION FORM form and the amount of 30 Euros per person.
Hoping that we are going to have a good philosophical Congress, we are looking forward to seeing you in Athens and the beautiful island of Spetses.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE ORGANISING COMMITTEE
PROFESSOR K. BOUDOURIS
2ND CIRCULAR, MAY 2004