The International Center of Philosophy and Inter-disciplinary Research
announces that its VIIIth International Symposium
will be on the theme:
THEORIES OF JUSTICE: ANCIENT AND MODERN
and will be held at the International Olympic Academy in Ancient Olympia,
and at the Municipalities of Zacharo and Pyrgos, Greece,
July 2-6, 1997.
Those who wish to participate should complete a Registration Form, giving the title and a half-page abstract of their paper, which should reach the Center no later than March 30, 1997. Papers should not exceed twelve double-spaced pages including Notes.
Please note that the registration fee of $450.00 (U.S. dollars or the equivalent) per participant, is non-refundable, and covers the following:
Please contact us for further information.
- Room accommodation for the duration of the Symposium at the elegant International Olympic Academy in air-conditioned shared rooms and private bathroom;
- Continental breakfast and lunch in the cafeteria of the Academy;
- Two or three evening receptions with dinner and musical entertainment;
- Visits to archaeological sites and the Museum of Olympia;
- One day excursion to Delphi or a cruise to the Island of Zante;
- Access to the stadium and the swimming pool of the Academy.